Giro d'Italia Wine Tasting
As Giro d'Italia is ending soon, we decided to start some tours of our own
In part one of our tours, we will be visiting (well spiritually anyway)
Six Italian wine regions, where a wine from each region will be tasted
You can learn about the region’s grape(s) that it is famous for as well as a bit of wine history and some fun facts about the region
Individual snacks will be served
We will conclude with a fun quiz with the winner getting a bottle of wine
(so, try to remember what was said)
So please join us for some wine, fun and facts about Italian regions
Date 21st of May, from 13:00 to 14:30 at the Vinum Vitae Tasting and Exam rooms
Minimum of 6 people required, but limited for a cosy experience
- 14 days cancellation notice is required for a refund. The refunded amount will reduce to cover the PayPal fees.
- If the event is cancelled due to insufficient numbers you will receive a full refund back to the same PayPal account.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age - ID may be requested.
- Australian standard pour size will be followed - filtered water provided.
- Wines may contain trace elements of milk, egg or fish.
- Snacks may contain nuts, gluten, dairy, meat or fish products. Please inform us of any allergies.
- You acknowledge that you are paying for an educational event that is based on the WSET format and that the tasting wine samples provided are for educational purposes. No wines are for sale, but we will let you know where you can buy them.