Partie un - Le Tour des Vins de France
In part one of our European tour, we will be visiting (well spiritually anyway)
Eight French wine regions, where a wine from each region will be tasted
You will learn about the region’s grape(s) that it is famous for and well as a bit of wine history and some fun facts about the region
Individual French themed snacks will be served
We will conclude with a fun quiz with the winner getting a bottle of wine
(so, try to remember what was said)
So please join us for some wine, fun and facts about French regions
23rd of July, from 14:00 to 16:00 at the Vinum Vitae Tasting and Exam rooms
Minimum of 6 people required, but limited to 10 for a dedicated experience
- 14 days cancellation notice is required for a refund. The refunded amount will reduce to cover the PayPal fees.
- If the event is cancelled due to insuccficient numbers you will receive a full refund back to the same PayPal account.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age - ID may be requested.
- Australian standard pour size will be followed - filtered water provided.
- Wines may contain trace elements of milk, egg or fish.
- Snacks may contain nuts, gluten, dairy, meat or fish products. Please inform us of any allegies.
- You acknowledge that you are paying for an educational event that is based on the WSET format and that the tasting wine samples provided are for educational purposes. No wines are for sale.