101 Wine School
Do you wish to learn about a country's wine regions
but do not want a certified course?
Well our new range of 101 Wine School courses is for you
In 120 minutes you will learn about six regions from a major wine producing country and taste a wine from each region, you will learn the major grapes used and styles produced, all in a fun and casual way. You can also receive an electronic certificate of completion.
Country in focus is: ITALY
Time: 12:00 to 14:00
Venue: Vinum Vitae Tasting and Exam Rooms
Minimum of 6 people required for this session to go ahead, but limited for a cozy experience
101 Wine School courses being planned include:
France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Chile, Argentina & New Zealand
- 7 days cancellation notice is required for a refund. The refunded amount will reduce to cover the PayPal fees.
- If the event is cancelled due to insufficient numbers you will receive a full refund back to the same PayPal account.
- Attendees must be at least 18 years of age - ID may be requested.
- Australian standard pour size will be followed - filtered water provided.
- Wines may contain trace elements of milk, egg or fish.
- Crackers will be provided as a palate cleanser. Please inform us of any allergies.
- You acknowledge that you are paying for an educational event that is based on the WSET format and that the tasting wine samples provided are for educational purposes. No wines are for sale, but we will let you know where you can buy them.