International Wine Tasting
Our International Wine Tasting sessions are part of our informal
Blended Learning Training and will help you:
- improve your own personal wine tasting knowledge
- help you in your current WSET or CMS course
- give you guidance if you are thinking of enroling in a wine course in the future
Six quality international wines will be tasted and discussed
24th of September, 14:00-15:30
Limited to 8 people for a fun and dedicated learning experience with a chat about each wine
Booking system closes at 6 PM on the day before the event or when fully booked.
Shared plates (cheese & crackers) are provided to cleanse your palate, not overwhelm it! (please get in touch with us if you have any allergies to the above)
- Australian 30ml standard tasting pour size will be followed, filtered water and some cheese & crackers provided.
- You must be aged 18 years or older to taste the wines (IDs may be requested).
- No wines are for sale, but we can tell you where to source them.
- By purchasing a place for this event you will be registered with the WSET Vinum Vitae APP for their courses and events and you may receive promotional emails in the future. No additional payment is required unless you wish to take an additional WSET course.
- Cancellation: by email, 8 days prior to event date to obtain a refund (minus Credit Card fees).