International Wine Tasting
This event will help you:
- improve your own personal wine tasting knowledge
- help you in your current WSET or CMS course
- give you guidance if you are thinking of enroling in a wine course in the future
Six quality international wines will be tasted and evaluated using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting
19th of June, 15:00-16:30
Venue: 58 Lindsay Street, Perth 6000
Limited to 8 places.
Bookings close at 9 AM on the day before event or when fully booked.
Shared plates (nuts, cheese & crackers) are provided to cleanse your palate, not overwhelm it! (please get in touch with us if you have any allergies to the above)
- You must be able to show proof of up-to-date covid-19 vaccinations.
- Australian 30ml standard tasting pour size will be followed, filtered water and some cheese & crackers provided.
- You must be aged 18 years or older to taste the wines (IDs may be requested).
- No wines are for sale.
- By purchasing a place for this event you will be enrolled with the WSET Vinum Vitae APP for their courses and events.
No additional payment is required unless you wish to take an additional WSET course.
- Cancellation: by email, more than 14 days prior to event to obtain a refund (minus CC fees).