Advanced Wine Tasting Session
Tasting Six International Wines
Instructor led blind tasting with discussion and analysis
Wednesday 17th August, 17:00-18:30
Venue: Royal Park Hall, 180 Charles Street, West Perth
(Carpark available via Charles Street)
(Bookings close 18:00 on the 16/08/22 or until full)
This tasting session follows the WSET Level 3 Wines Systematic Approach to Tasting and is aimed at an advanced level with detailed wine structure and quality analysed
Please do not use any strong smelling perfume/aftershave/creams
- Australian 30ml standard tasting pour size will be followed, filtered water and palate cleaner provided.
- You must be aged 18 years or older to taste the wines (IDs may be requested).
- No wines are for sale, but we can tell you where to source them.
- By purchasing a place for this event you will be registered with the WSET Vinum Vitae APP for their courses and events and you may receive promotional emails in the future. No additional payment is required unless you wish to take an additional WSET course.
- Cancellation: by email, 8 days prior to event date to obtain a refund (minus Credit Card fees).